Interesting.  This plugin doesn't work as I had expected; it took me a
while to realize that it wasn't in fact broken.  (I think I *have*
detected a small bug, however.)

I always use the h1-h6 headers (and their exclamation-point
equivalents in  to indicate hierarchy, so when I type something like
the following:

!! Imperative
!!! Input
!!! Print
!! Conditional
!!! If-then
!!! Case
!! Looping
!!! While-wend
!!! For-next

I take it for granted that 'the content' of the first '!!' header,
"Imperative", is everything after "!! Imperative" and before the
*next* '!!' header, "!! Conditional" -- including the two ''!!!''
headers, "!!! Input" and "!!! Print".  The macro, however, appears to
assume that the content of any exclamation-mark header is everything
between that header and the next exclamation-mark header OF ANY LEVEL.

It also appears to not deal well with the possibility that one
exclamation-mark header will follow on the line immediately after
another.  When this happens, the tiddler always ends with an error
message "Error while executing macro <<foldHeadings>>", which pops up
the slightly more informative message: "Error while executing macro
<<foldHeadings>>: TypeError: e is null".  The header which was
followed immediately by another is the last header to get the folding
behavior.

-- AF