Thanks for the update and the great service!

Now my question.

I noticed that the $.twFile documentation doesn't have the Demo yet.
Yet it seems to address my current need (http://groups.google.com/
group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/60fd809a5a8d5204). So, my
question is would the following work to bring a javascript into the
current page?

    $.twFile.load(<local path to a *.js file>);
    $.twFile.init();