I use relative addressing to get to other files and simply do not
specify a drive letter in my links whenever possible.  For example, I
use OneLevelUp/Wiki as my home directory and my main TW file is
'index.html'.  I generally create subdirectories to hold any other
files that I need to link to.  So, for example, a picture of my dog
(dog.jpg) would be in directory OneLevelUp/Wiki/Pictures/  .  So my
link would be [[Doggy picture|Pictures/dog.jpg]]   .
If I needed to refer to a file (GeorgeOfTheJungle.txt) in a directory
at the same level as Wiki  (  OneLevelUp/Wiki and OneLevelUp/
Personal  ), the link would be like [[Georgie|./Personal/
GeorgeOfTheJungle.txt]]  .

This also has the advantage of the links working on any host computer
that supports hierarchical directory structures, like Windows, Mac,
and Linux (I use Linux at home, my wife has both Mac and Windows; the
drive works in any of them).  Just keep in mind that unlike Windows,
most other operating systems are case sensitive.

I hope that helps,
Alan