Hi,
I found that when I imported all my Reminders that it seemed the desk
script gave me problems. It appears that it has to read through all
the reminders before filtering.  I ended up getting an "unresponsive
script". You can experience this yourself by simpling importing all
the reminders (Holidays and all) from the Reminder plugin into the
tbGTD.

Also, for me at least with my poor eyesight, I would like to be able
to change the theme to allow a lighter shade of black as when I look
at the calendar, I can't make out the dates that have reminders.

Albert