Hi Albert,

Thanks for the feedback!

> I found that when I imported all my Reminders that it seemed the desk
> script gave me problems. It appears that it has to read through all
> the reminders before filtering.  I ended up getting an "unresponsive
> script". You can experience this yourself by simpling importing all
> the reminders (Holidays and all) from the Reminder plugin into the
> tbGTD.

I tried that myself and ...honestly, that is because those standard
examples are not well formulated. They are repetitive reminders
omitting an important piece of information... a leadtime, which
restricts the display of these for a given number of days in the
FUTURE.

My showReminders call in the desk tried to fetch all past reminders up
until 10000 days ago and sure, that was a bit exaggerated :-)

Now, think about what that would do if weekly repetitive reminders are
to be displayed for that timeframe! I guess I will mod ReminderMacros,
so that such a behaviour is not possible by default, meaning... any
repetitive task will have a standard leadtime applied to it ...while
also suppressing that rather useless message of "Couldn't find a match
for @@color(red):August 17th@@ in the next 14 days.". I changed the
timeframe anyways, so that reminders will only show up for at most 14
days into the past and 7 into the future (as for the desk). It looks
like reminders deserve much more attention, in terms of their own
category etc... I will look into that.

On 17 Okt., 15:41, "albertd...@gmail.com" <albertd...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Also, for me at least with my poor eyesight, I would like to be able
> to change the theme to allow a lighter shade of black as when I look
> at the calendar, I can't make out the dates that have reminders.

As for the calendar, you can always change the colours in:
DatePlugin and / or CalendarPlugin

Well, I didn't yet pay too much attention to these colors, but I now
finetuned them to a better visual style, I guess.
(see for the updates).

If you want to change colors in general, let me suggest you use Eric's
PaletteMaker:
http://tiddlytools.com/#PaletteMaker

Once you have come up with a nice alternative palette (or discover
problems on your way) please post it here!

Regards,

Tobias.