> I was inspired my Micheals trails and wanted them in TW. This is what FND
> came up with;
>
> Alex
>
> mURL plugin
> /***
> <<mURL "http://google.com"; "http://tiddlywiki.com"; "http://tiddlywiki.org";>>
> ***/

There's also
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#MiniBrowserPlugin
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#MiniBrowserPluginInfo

which can show URLs in iframes, or gif/jpg/png images (local, relative
or URL), as well as several types of embedded media players, including
Flash, WMP, RealPlayer, and QuickTime.  It also provides a 'bookmarks'
droplist for quick navigation, as well as a mURL-style 'trails' mode
   <<miniBrowser noedit>>
which presents a simple "1 of N" button to advance through a sequence
of bookmarks with a single button click.

I might also be able to extend it to show tiddler content as well...

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios