On Nov 9, 7:25 pm, leeand00 <leean...@gmail.com> wrote:
> PMario,
>
> It's close but it still opens the tiddler in another tiddler within
> the story.  I was thinking more of a slideshow sort of thing where it
> doesn't open the next/previous tiddler in a separate tiddler.  I could
> probably just use the tabs for this.

Hi Anrew,

On Nov 9, 7:25 pm, leeand00 <leean...@gmail.com> wrote:

> PMario,

> It's close but it still opens the tiddler in another tiddler within
> I could probably just use the tabs for this.

As I wrote in my first post, that I want to set up a tiddlyspot for my
project. I did this now. The file can be seen at [4]
There is also a step by step HowTo, which describes how I made this
project (3 files)

Part [1] is a short description what I want, and it can be used as a
playground when reading part 2
Part [2] is a step by step howto import and configure the needed
plugins and can be used as a playground for reading part 3
Part [3] is a step by step howto change the Theme for my needs.

I think [4] and [3] may be interesting for you.

Regards Mario

Links
[4] http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com - my presenation manager

[1] http://a-pm-part1.tiddlyspot.com - a sandboxfile for reading part2