A Gloom

I wanted to comment that you made (I think!) the individual searching
Tiddlers in your ReferencesCollective
<http://twguidedoc.tiddlyspot.com/#TW%20Google%20Groups%20search%20tiddler>
"independent".
Yes?

What I mean is: you can drag-n-drop just one into another wiki and it
works---it is not dependent on other tiddlers.
For that kind of app I think that is a very good approach.

My point? *Maybe mention that in docs!* I am sure that users will often
need search for one resource, not everything?

Thoughts
TT