A Gloom wrote:

> EDIT:
>
> The search can still function without ... the data tiddlers (the select a
> wiki, wiki info and ToC won't function), but the enter a wiki url would
> still work and searches can still be done through it.

I been playing a bit with transporting single searchers to another wiki. It
works pretty well.

It I get time I'll try do a demo. Can't promise. But I do think that being
able to add one of two to a wiki could be a very useful thing.
You did the hard graft that can benefit other slightly more limited uses, I
think?

Best wishes
TT