Hi Mario,

Thanks - I was stuck. I think this would be a good solution and I can see
that Tiddler Commander would allow the removal of the field from all
tiddlers if needed later.

However, the CSS seems to be mis-applying itself as the toolbar icons are
spread about the page.

Any ideas for a correction?

Regards
Jon