@ A. Gloom

Your use of ..."Pi" button for sum (adding) of a series of numbers & "Σ"
button, for product
Resonated with me because of my time with APL
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APL_(programming_language)> (A Programming
Language), which was in part a logically consistent way of teaching
algebra.  It introduced the "/" symbol as an operator that applied another
operator across all of the element of an argument. For example: " +/ 1 2 "
produced 3 as the sum of 1 and 2, while " x/ 1 2 " produced the product of
2.  Of course many other binary operators could also be used such a
cieiling (for Largest) and Floor (for smallest)

APL was very well received and earned a "grace Hopper" award for its
implementers, as well as achieving considerable commercial success.  The
underlying concepts are extremely logical and reduce many of the notation
problems that come from trying to standardize the expression of algebraic
formulas, functions and operators.

Thank you for sharing your work and for your contributions to the group.

Regards,
Hans