@ A_Gloom

I am not sure people would understand, in spite of the fact that the
TiddlyWiki community is much more inclined to accept Symbols, especially as
Tags.  One of the frequent complaints about APL was "all of those funny
symbols are too hard to understand".  That being said, the trade off was
that is was possible to create a function that summed a variable, be it a
vector or a higher-order structure, in only 7 keystrokes (as opposed to
needing 100+ in COBOL.  The primitive functions were powerful !!

re: ...

I was thinking of using APL symbols since they're in extended unicode, was
needing short buttons labels (why I used Pi and Σ) but if I add an actual
Pi/π key (3.14) I may switch  to +/ for the sum key but I believe there's
also a shrunken sum unicode... think ppl would understand +/?