Hi Tony,

Right now this is the standard behavior as the File saver.
It means that everyone can save and get a new copy.

When you save your wiki, the whole content is stored on Ipfs.
However you can store your attachments individually over Ipfs, encrypted or
not.

Ipfs files are immutable it means that each time you save a content you
create a new content and get a new ipfs identifier.

Team work around a wiki is an interesting topic.
For instance I'm thinking to a solution where a team or a set of people
will be able to update ENS.
I'm not at that stage right now.
Definitely on my todo though.

By the way did you play with the plugin ?

Thanks

“Matter is Energy. Energy is Light. We are all Light Beings.” - Albert
EinsteinPudhuveedu / Xavier
PGP Fingerprint: CAE5 CE4A EFE9 134F D991 5465 081C B6FB 2EAC 6CC9
<http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x081CB6FB2EAC6CC9>