As far as I understand it .ics /iCalendar is formatted like this ...

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//hacksw/handcal//NONSGML v1.0//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:u...@example.com
DTSTAMP:19970714T170000Z
ORGANIZER;CN=John Doe:MAILTO:john....@example.com
DTSTART:19970714T170000Z
DTEND:19970715T035959Z
SUMMARY:Bastille Day Party
GEO:48.85299;2.36885
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar

That structure looks the same as a simple TiddlyWiki Data Dictionary
(ContentType:  application/x-tiddler-dictionary ) (see
https://tiddlywiki.com/#DataTiddlers:DataTiddlers%20DictionaryTiddlers)

It would be a matter of creating a macro to read the data and assemble it
in the layout you wanted. And the date fields could be read
(DTSTAMP,DTSTART,DTEND) and converted to TW style.

.ics data can be very rich so part of issue would be determining the
"fields" you needed.

It may be someone has done it already for TW because its not a
fantastically difficult problem and I vaguely remember someone did, either
for this or, similar, .vcf cards.

But a question remains about the utility in TW. I mean you get the data. So
what you gonna DO with it? :-)

Best wishes
TT