Mal,

Thanks for the update. Best of luck.In the meantime if you want to ignore
the browser altogether consider TiddlyWiki Desktop
https://tiddlywiki.com/static/TiddlyDesktop.html
*It can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux. It is compatible
with TiddlyWiki version 5 and the older TiddlyWikiClassic. *

Or experiment with Jed's new Bob.exe file saver plugin which uses another
mechanism to Timimi.

Regards
Tony