Chuck,

Thanks for reiterating the potential value of beaker browser. Such new
approaches to interacting on the internet stand to offer great value. Of
course my original post on this thread asks *How do we enable saving
tiddlywikis for **naive and casual users? *perhaps needing a special
browser and introducing new concepts may be a "bridge too far" for such
users.

I am myself an IT professional with decades of experience and I still
struggle to grasp the best ways and future values we may be able to gain
from the use of the beaker browser in general and specifically for
tiddlywiki. So far I can only see its value as a way of publishing read
only or forkable tiddlywiki, but I suspect I need to spend more time on
this.

Perhaps a new thread on making use of the beaker browser would be a good
move, I would love to learn about workflows, futures and speculation of
where we can take these two technologies (TW&BB).

I expect in time The beaker browser and P2P models will become better
understood by a general audience smoothing peoples transition to it ,
however I think as TiddlyWiki enthusiasts it would be good if we could
explore its advantages and tricks and tips with "making use of it" so we
can help tiddlywiki users know when to take that path. That's why I suggest
a new thread. Would you consider stating one please, and sharing what you
know in more detail?

Thanks
tony