All running programs in Windows put something in the taskbar. If you close
it out of the taskbar, you've stopped the program.

All node-based programs need a terminal on Windows. TiddlyDesktop poses the
most challenges, because closing out the program from the taskbar doesn't
close down the nw.exe instance. This prevents re-starting.

I think it's reasonable to assume a certain level of ability when using TW.
If someone doesn't understand "Don't shut down the terminal instance." then
they will probably not understand TW Widgets, wikitext, etc.

Currently Bob is one of the easiest solutions for TW. Just click on
BobWin.exe and you're set. If someone does forget to activate the saver,
their work isn't lost -- it's down in the download directory.

ALL of the save solutions for TW have one limitation or the other. The
trick is to find the solution with the fewest complications for your
intended target audience.