Mark,

The message about the key is the generic message for when the server
responds with a status of 200 but says that the save wasn't successful. So
it is probably not the key in your case, I am hoping that the key is the
most common reason the saving doesn't work.

it looks like you are correct about the space being the problem, I didn't
think to handle uri encoding, I will add that and try to push out a new
version of Bob with that updated soon.