ah ha! invoking your name worked (you may had noticed I did it in a couple
posts recently) : P

> As a result, visiting http://www.tiddlytools.com/ will once again take
> you directly to my TiddlyWiki Classic site, with all the good plugins,
> scripts, macros, stylesheets, etc. that you have known these many years.

is any content there applicable to TW5? (so to include in the Ref
Collective)

> Please note: the book is still far from complete, so please DO NOT
> DOWNLOAD a copy... but do feel free to view it online and give me input and
> feedback about both the features and the content.

I was holding off on doin anything with current documentation efforts to
see how they shape-- hopefully current efforts will be coordinated for best
effect

> As an extra bonus, I have also posted my recent TW5 experiments with
> regard to interfaces for advanced filtering:
> http://tiddlytools.com/filtergenerators.html

cool, I saw (& studying) the bit of code you posted in a recent thread