Hi Eric,
I am so happy to see you back here ... if you had not helped me when I started I never would have achieved anything!
Thanks again! Jan

Am 29.11.2019 um 06:24 schrieb Eric Shulman:
Hi all,

I'm pleased to report that I have finally managed to get my TiddlyTools.com domain associated with new online hosting.

As a result, visiting http://www.tiddlytools.com/ will once again take you directly to my TiddlyWiki Classic site, with all the good plugins, scripts, macros, stylesheets, etc. that you have known these many years.

I have also resumed work on the TW5 "InsideTiddlyWiki" book and have done a lot of updates to both the content and the underlying document feature set.

In addition to the current TiddlySpot-hosted location (http://insidetiddlywiki.tiddlyspot.com/) you can also view it directly at http://tiddlytools.com/InsideTW. I am currently keeping both locations up-to-date and in sync with the latest revisions, so you can choose either location to view it.

Please note: the book is still far from complete, so please DO NOT DOWNLOAD a copy... but do feel free to view it online and give me input and feedback about both the features and the content.

As an extra bonus, I have also posted my recent TW5 experiments with regard to interfaces for advanced filtering: http://tiddlytools.com/filtergenerators.html

enjoy,
-e

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/62aa9df7-ef4a-430b-932e-cd628669647b%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/62aa9df7-ef4a-430b-932e-cd628669647b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.