Comment 7: I wasn't able to get it to serve up an image file. Possibly a
documentation issue? Does it need to somehow compile the image? Unclear how
to do this.
Comment 8: It writes/unzips stuff deep underneath your user name. This
means it's not really as portable as one might like (seems to be a thing
with all node.js products).
Comment 9: Appears to run as 32 bit app