Ciao Eric

Totally agree. But your approach was a slightly different than what is now
called an "Edition" in TW5?

TW5 "Editions" give you a starting place that is good, but they are not yet
full "packages". They are bare bones.

I was just wondering about making "slightly fatter cats" --- i.e. essential
plugin(s) PLUS some kind of explanation on component usage, a few macros,
bit of styling etc.

Just thoughts
Josiah