On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 3:45:56 PM UTC+1, Mark S. wrote:

> In an ideal world, everyone could pin their own favorite thread, and it
> would be pinned ONLY in their own feed.

That's what "stars" are for. You can star stuff per thread or per reply. I
use this mechanism since my first post to this group.

On the left sidebar in the web-ui there is a "Starred" button, which only
shows my starred threads.

The "Filter" dropdown provides a filter that let's me search "posts I
started" and "posts I did reply to".

That's absolutely useful.

have fun!
mario