Another interesting sync adaptor would be one that retrieved and stored
tiddlers via the Wordpress API. The attraction is that WordPress hosting is
highly commoditised, being readily available and cheap. It should be possible
to store tiddlers as “Pages”, and to inherit WordPress’s very smooth handling
for media and attachments.

https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/
<https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/>

Best wishes