On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 10:57:39 PM UTC+1, Nick wrote:

> I have been investigating these options but it's not clear to me which one
> would be suited best for me.
> Right now I was looking at webdav and the possibility to use my existing
> Nextcloud for this.

The last time I did have a closer look at nextcloud and WebDav it didn't
work in a way we need it. ... NC WebDav is only used to mount network
drives to remote computers. You can't "host" and save TWs with it.

> Anyone who can elaborate why webdav and not smb or nfs

SMB and NFS require file system access, which is a big NO-GO in all modern
browsers. We need to use HTTP(S) PUT command to save stuff.

-mario