Hi Jeremy,
tiddlywiki uses 110MB of RAM to serve an *empty *tiddlywiki.

The total size of all wikis that I need to serve is currently less than
15MB. I'm perfectly ok with all tiddlers being loaded in memory.
What I find weird is that every server I spin up has an overhead of 110+
MB, and I'm looking into ways to reduce that.

Cheers,
Enrico