Hi Jed,
I have looked at Bob a bit today, thanks. I hoped there might have been
another solution because Bob looks definitely overkill for my needs, it
does _so much_ (credit to you!) and I would like a more minimal setup.
So far I could not figure out how to have Bob serve my.domain/tiddly1 and
my.domain/tiddly2 as separate wikis from behind an apache reverse proxy,
but I guess that's off topic in this thread :) (I have seen the example here
<https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-Bob/blob/09de6a2569fbdb95b17ca183bc2a9c824bcac3d8/Documentation/ApacheServer.tid>
.

Cheers,
Enrico