Hi Dave,

The MyStory plugin does not overwrite any core tiddlers so I cannot imagine
it is part of the problem nor the solution. What other plugins do you use?

Other things i noticed in your report:

   - Difference between file system dates and dates in the files: The
   modified field of AgendaTweaking and datePicker2 are not up to date
   obviously. TW has a button to suspend timestamp updates since version
   5.1.14 <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Release%205.1.14>, maybe you should
   check this?
   - You seem to be working around midnight according to the timestamps
   (depending on your timezone, this could be wrong) – I experienced problems
   with time calculations myself at some point in time with times close to
   midnight. Maybe try other times to save again and see if the problem
   persists. (And make sure you get enough sleep ;–) that helped me a lot.)
   - What is datePicker2 anyway? Are you developing something?

All the best for your life on the edge,
Thomas

Could it be interference from a plugin? maybe $:/plugins/telmiger/MyStory
<http://0.0.0.0:8080/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2FMyStory> ?