Thanks Thomas,

I didn't know about the time update suspension, so I'll look into that.

I'm not at my computer right now but I'll get a list of other plugins later
today.

Ha ha, no I'm only a yellow belt tiddlywikier - datePicker2 is just a slightly
modified version that gives a differently formatted date.

I'm wondering, maybe I should research how to export all my non-system tiddlers
into a new wiki. I'm pretty sure Bob has that capability...

- Dave