@Tony
I was thinking the same.

I have the terms in the list field of tiddler "search/query". It could be 1
term or many. Depending on the amount of terms one would like to search.

I don't know how to approach this uncertain scenario. For "each term" do "this"
search.

Any ideas/directions ?

@Mark S
I tried your solution and it works with 1 search term. But unfortunately not
with multiple terms.

I started out with the list field because some operations default automatically
to it and it is a list. along the way I had to make use of other fields as
well. So perhaps I will reconsider using the list field at all. Although at
this point it doesn't really matter. But it's always good to have a bit more
clarity on that. Thanks!

Any ideas on the "core problem" search multiple terms strict ?

Kind regards, Trend.