bimlas,

to make TW-Scripts work with Locator the following change were made

   1. solution plugin updated to support responder field as title list
   2. all responder fileds were space separated with [[]] for titles with
   spaces using Commander
   3. in Locator, the responder filed was set as a list field
   4. filtered searches in Locator were reset
   5. the new release pushed to https://github.com/kookma/TW-Scripts

Now it seems Locator Field works fine! a description is needed to teach how
Locator should be used here in TW-Scripts.
It may also worth to create a TOC based structure in TW-Scripts!

One minor comment: how can I filter tiddlers have responder as Mrxsal OR
bimlas

--Mohammad