I did the adjustment! Locator shows only 7 keywords

But if you create a tiddler in TW-Scripts with below contents

<$wikify name=keys text="""<$list
filter="[all[tiddlers]each[keywords]get[keywords]]"><<currentTiddler>>
''Total keywords: <$count filter="[enlist<keys>]"/>''<br>
<ol><$list filter="[enlist<keys>sort[]]"><li><$text
text=<<currentTiddler>>/></li></$list></ol>
</$wikift>

You see there is  428 unique keywords!

What is wrong here?

--Mohammad