Ruslan Popov wrote:

> Thank you, I see many useful operators there! I am looking forward to the
> next release.

split join is already implemented in latest release.

Will it be possible to use them for changing text? Or they only work on
> lists?

It does work for this, yes, which is basically what you see in that example
- but filters typically treat everything as lists (or as one single
element) so you basically transclude the text to make it a list... but one
has to be careful to not eliminate duplicate elements.

Note that

> <$link>
> <$view field="title"/>
> </$link>