Hi Josiah

Just a thought, but in order to test the validity of the generated HTML file
you might try importing it into another wiki as well as just loading it into a
browser. The tiddlers are ready by two different mechansms in those cases, so
it will help to shake out any incompatibilities.

Best wishes

Jeremy.