Hi Mario

> Please don't. IMO foo and bar are some of the most terrible placeholder
> variable names in computer history. see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foobar

Sorry for the confusion. I’m using foobar and card as placeholders, and not
suggesting that they be the new terms.

> Hmmm. Version 6.1.0 since it won't be backwards compatible. ... If we create
> a non-compatible version we should do some heavy house cleaning and get rid
> of the deprecated stuff.

I think I addressed this with my comment of an upgrade/converter tool.

> I think so, since the name seems to cause problems. foobar will also cause
> problems, since it is a synonym for trash.

I really thought it was blindingly obvious that I was using it as a
placeholder! Why on earth would I suggest such a terrible name?

> Incompatibility

As I say I think I addressed that in my original post.

>> * Coming up with suggestions for the new name is relatively easy, but what
>> are the criteria that we should use to test the new name? (We wouldn't want
>> to have to change it again)
>

>> * Should we seek to keep things simple by choosing a name that retains the
>> TW initials?
>
> hmmm, the W is simple ... wiki ;)

But equally people often tell me that “wiki” isnt a good term to describe TW :)

Best wishes

Jwremy