Folks,

I have followed this topic.

As described in TiddlyWiki: "(...) The fundamental idea is that information
is more useful and reusable if we cut it up into the smallest semantically
meaningful chunks (...)"

This describes the value of modularity, which is intrinsic in its
construction, and demonstrated in the cards (tiddlers).

Possibly, an evolution in its nomemclature, could consider this aspect of
originality.

In informatics, the smallest unit of information is the bit, and the
smallest building modules are bytes.

So, it is worth exploring a range of possibilities, if we consider this
analogy about information units.

Just to play with the suggestions here are a few, which preserve the
radical name of Wiki:

- WikiBits
- WikiCards
- WikiConnector