Hi bimlab,
 Many thanks for sharing this!

   - The interface is much better now
   - I may suggest to use thinner lines for separator (those line acts as
   top/bottom borders of current item in TOC)
   - the highlight item is great! it seems it works based on history not
   one opened by clicking on TOC entry
   - the highlighted item under mouse has not red color, you can override
   the link color on hover (if you like)

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 11:41:07 AM UTC+3:30, bimlas wrote:

> 2.1.0 PRERELEASE version, do not use for anything important (see
> attachment)
>
> Dear all,
>
> A dear friend of mine helped me to make the UI much clearer:
>
>    - Imporved design: the look is more compact and clear, the toolbar
>    buttons are optional
>    - Show buttons only if they have effect (eg arrow next to last element
>    of history makes no sense as we are already in this context)
>    - Add "Open in story river" button to locator-view
>    - Highlight currently opened tiddler in locator-view
>    - History items was different in behaviour from context items
>    (drag-and-drop behavior, highlighting of current title)
>
> See the "settings/..." tabs of the plugin.
>
> Before it is finally released, I would like to ask your opinion: is it
> easy to understand? If you don't like something, how would you change it?

It is better now!

--Mohammad