Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> TiddlyWiki 5 already has a plugin library that has been open to
> contributions for many years. However, we have found that plugin authors
> prefer to publish plugins with their own infrastructure so that they have
> more control.

C'mon - is that really a fair description? In all practical terms, it is
not possible for someone like me (nor, I assume, Mohammad) to get anything
published there because it doesn't live up to the quality standards. And I
must assume the process to qualify a plugin is as problematic as qualifying
a regular PR, i.e there's a high chance that it just stays in limbo. Do I
misunderstand something? (I hope I do.)

<:-)