Hi Jeremy

Resurrecting this stale thread, as this did not work for me in 5.1.19 and I
have found this workaround that is (seems so far to be working) fine for my
purposes:

*I put a minus sign at the beginning of: $:/config/SaverFilter*

I also do some other things before I publish a public version (and this is
just a playground wiki, where I'll be getting my TW act together :)

gr6a4s2n4en4bg.github.io » how to: save in a (pseudo) read-only state
<https://gr6a4s2n4en4bg.github.io/#how%20to%3A%20save%20in%20a%20(pseudo)%20read-only%20state:%5B%5Bhow%20to%3A%20save%20in%20a%20(pseudo)%20read-only%20state%5D%5D>

HTH someone…

Many, many thanks Jeremy for creating and steering this gift of a wiki, and
to all contributors, my hat's off to y'all :)

-g-