Mohammad,

The "##" is no longer occurring. Thank you
The "exclude filter" of [is[system]prefix[$:/plugins]] works nicely to
include the installed plugins, but perhaps I need to go further to index
the plugins shadow tiddlers?

I am sorry I did not review and feedback earlier in the history of this
solution. Once again "love your work".

I also learned something by accident, I had not provided the wiki url
correctly to the index and Export tool, In some ways this was because of my
"special" setup.

   - http://192.168.1.81/IndexWikis/TW5References/index.html finaly worked

But the thing I learned its trivial to change the stw_wiki_url: field in
the "master" wiki where I loaded the index. This highlighted the ease of
changing this as needed to point not to a local wiki but one with a
different address on the internet, one which may be a copy of the local
wiki.

I do not want to ask for new features because this is already a 100%
solution but I had some ideas you could consider in the future. I can do
some of it it myself and share if you want.

   - Include in the Index and Export tiddler a button that appears in Page
   Control buttons that on clicking exports the local index
   This would allow a Wiki to freely publish an index for import elsewhere
   if desired (eg tiddlywiki.com)
   - An option to the above for non static websites could also make the
   button first generate a fresh index then export the file
   This allows a wiki owners who makes changes worthy of a fresh reindex to
   click and re-export whenever needed
   - It may often be convenient to drag and drop the index from the source
   wiki rather than go through the export import process
   I wonder if a functional button such as described by me above could also
   be made draggable to drop the index tiddler on the master wiki?

Be it an option or standard behaviour the truth is I would be keen to see
the possibility of search results listed together from all indexes

   - However this may make indicating the source difficult, perhaps the
   index file could have an icon which would prefix each result
   - Another alternative may be being able to close the search results for
   a given indexed wiki, so for example I may only review the results for my
   plugin wiki etc...

I always dreamed for a solution like this, and it has become a reality in
your hands. The reason is I have a multitude of wikis, some with single
purposes reflected in the name, some with multiple purposes now captured by
the indexing and search you have developed. Hopefully I will no longer
loose stuff.

I believe Bob may have a way to search across its wikis, perhaps Jed may be
able to provide an add-in to your tool so the search can extend not only to
wikis which have used the index and export but those in the bob "network"
automatically. This would make bob a premier location for one to "index all
ones tiddlywiki resources" including those of other publishes eg
tiddlywiki.com

In closing I have developed a process for "Registering" wikis in a central
database, and some helpful ways of keeping them uptodate, given the
structure of this search solution they would integrate quite well with or
without the search index so I will provide another reply in relation to
this, all of which could be combined with your solution in the future.
Perhaps a new thread is advisable so keep an eye out for it.

Regards
Tony