Control panel > Appearance > Theme Tweeks

$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/storytop

Sets how low the starting position of the story is, to make room for menus
etc... but on scroll the top of the page is where the sticky titles still
stop, thus they go under the menu are many not be visible.

Regards
Tony