Ton,

Thanks so much, that was what I needed,  top: 25px; works well with the new
Menu bar plugin.

This also reminds me that when it comes to page layouts the theme is also
involved.

I can imagine a re-release vanila theme with these kinds of parameters
either automated or configurable.

Thanks
Ton

Regards