Hi A Gloom

The menu bar plugin disables the two core tiddlers that display the top left
bar and the top right bar because the core CSS clashes with the menu bar, and
the elements themselves are not in the right place in the DOM tree to be part
of the menu bar. So instead, there are two optional buttons that contain the
buttons from the top left and top right bars.

Thus, if you add the menubar plugin to a wiki that already uses top left bar or
top right bar buttons, then you’ll just need to enable those buttons in control
button so that they are displayed within the menu bar instead.

Best wishes

Jeremy