That's true!

Here a lot of flyers have been put on supermarket windows, bakeries, bank
ATM, ... to help people  how for example use an ATM in this situation and
take care of themselves.
The flyers do not contain long paragraph of texts, but are symbols, icons
and one or two words! For example use your left hand to open the door if
you are right handed and like that!

So, these kind of signs can be seen everywhere!

By the way I believe one sign can tell a long story!

--Mohammad