Hello,

Thanks for your reply. If Timimi allows us to use a Tiddlywiki file from
anywhere on the filesystem, and not just the Firefox Download folder,
that's really great. I just tryed to reinstall it, it does the same thing.
I install the addon file, and then download the zip file, extract it,
executes it, it says:

> Hello There
> Starting Timimi Installation
> Created host directory: /home/renaud/.mozilla/native-messaging-hosts
> Created host manifest:
/home/renaud/.mozilla/native-messaging-hosts/timimi.json
> Created host executable:
/home/renaud/.mozilla/native-messaging-hosts/timimi

> Installation finished without errors.
> Have a great day!!

So I guess it should be good. But no, even if it says "Saved wiki", changes
aren't saved. To answer you question, I use Firefox v74.0, I'm on Arch
Linux, I use the latest TW5.

I just don't know how I should debug that mistake. I opened on the Firefox
Console, I noticed that when I save the Wiki, it says:

> <empty string> saver-handler: Saving wiki with method save through saver
tiddlyfox <empty string> $:/core/modules/utils/logger.js:33:25
> Message ID is tiddlywiki-save-file-response-3

I don't know if that gives us any clue.

Thanks again for your help!