On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 1:33:06 AM UTC+1, Renaud B. wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. If Timimi allows us to use a Tiddlywiki file from
> anywhere on the filesystem, and not just the Firefox Download folder,
> that's really great. I just tryed to reinstall it, it does the same thing.
> I install the addon file, and then download the zip file, extract it,
> executes it, it says:

I did some tests and it seems it is a problem with the existing TiddlyWiki
saver, which is active prior to any saver AddOn. So probably every addOn
saver that uses the TiddlyFox saving mechanism has the same problems here.

I need to have a fast look at  Timimi's and "savetiddlers" source code, to
know if the both have the same problem.

have fun!
mariio