Birthe C wrote:

> In one of the apartments could be a very sick person, told not to call
> emergency before hardly breathing and lips turning blue (The message people
> ARE getting) . How hard would it be to phone for help?

Decide on a code to hang outside your window indicating you are ill. Say a
towel? A thought.

The point is to "flag" collective (local) awareness in some way. We live in
societies mediated by people we don't know well for many services (like
health).
Missing is RE-connecting in some way with people we do. Hopefully
neighbours care. *An inter-neighbour signalling system*. Put your phone
number on a sign outside the window? Speak to Jones across the road.

See what I getting at?

Thoughts
TT