While other people here have given good solution, but one simple is Tiddler
Commander!
If you have it installed you can simply delete those bad field name with
few clicks!

Find it here: https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander/

Example : list all tiddlers using [all[tiddlers]], then from Field tab,
Remove fields, open drop down and see invalid field name!

While Tiddlywiki does not allow add field with invalid name, BUT you can do
this programatically!

--Mohammad