Thanks so much everyone!

@Tony: I have looked at the info panel based on your suggestion, thanks for
that. It currently says stuff like "The following tiddlers contain fields,
links, macros, transclusions, or widgets referencing this one:
$:/DefaultTiddlers" so not super helpful. Is that the bit you were talking
about?

@Nicholas: I actually installed TiddlyRoam! (had to install TiddlyBlink and
TiddlyMap separately for some reason) I'm looking for ways to have these
connections show in the static website version, a bit more similar to the
Roam experience.

@Peter: The missing tab is showing me a list of all pages that were linked
to but not created. That's not what I was looking for, but still incredibly
useful to know - thank you!

Attaching a live example from my Roam database.

[image: linked-unlinked.png]