Birthe, I deleted the 3 double quotation mark, but it does not make a
difference.

I also had it on another tiddler where I had 3 dashed (---) for a horizontal
line. When I added something above it with an empty line in between, the
horizontal line was not rendered anymore, just the 3 dashes occurred. I "fixed"
it by deleting the double slashes (//) on both sides of the text. But that's a
workaround.

Why do you suggest I export the tiddler?

16 Apr 2020, 15:52 by strikkeglad...@gmail.com: